This website collects and processes personal data by means of technical cookies for the following purposes:
- make the website work and work more efficiently (e.g. remember a user's choice about cookies).
- this website is made using WordPress, which may set cookies or allow other third parties to set cookies; visit WordPress website for further information.
Consent to cookies is not compulsory, however the website is not able to run without it .
Users may at any time exercise the rights provided by art. 7 of d. Lgs. 196/2003, more specifically the right to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating the them are being processed;
- obtain information about the source of data relating to them and the purposes of the processing;
- request data relating to them to be rectified, updated and integrated;
- request erasure, anonymously processing and blocking of data the processing of which does not comply with the law;
- object on legitimate grounds to the processing of data relating to them and object on any ground to the processing of data for marketing purposes.
The data controller is 10Eventi S.r.l. and the processor is Mirella Di Crescenzo. Contact information is available in the section Contacts of this website.
Users can change cookie settings through browser settings. To find out more visit the website of your browser.